Satisfy your dog’s natural need to chew with the Icelandic+ Small Lamb Horns, a long-lasting treat that provides hours of enjoyment for your pet. Featuring an irresistible taste and texture, this nutrient-rich chew is ethically sourced from free-range Icelandic lambs and is 100% pure—absolutely no additives, preservatives or supplements. Plus, this fully digestible, all-natural treat promotes dental health thanks to thousands of small fibers that “brush” your dog’s teeth and gums, reducing tartar and plaque build-up.
- Pure lamb horn treats for dogs
- Perfect size for puppies and small dog breeds
- Low-odor, long-lasting and nutrient-rich
- Reduces tartar and plaque build-up for healthier gums and teeth
- 100% edible and digestible—hours of chewing for your pet
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements
- 100% single ingredient dog treat—just Icelandic lamb horn, nothing else!
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
Dental Care: The Icelandic+ Lamb Horn is a natural multi colored and variable size chew that “brushes” your dog’s teeth and gums with thousands of small fibers. If your dog’s teeth are not regularly brushed, you may notice some gum bleeding with his or her first horn. This is natural and is actually a benefit as the horn’s fibers are“scrubbing" the gumline. With continued use and additional horns, the bleeding will stop, and you’ll notice improved gum health and whiter teeth. Similarly, many humans experience gum bleeding when they first begin flossing, but the bleeding stops as gum health improves.
Not Recommended for Aggressive Chewers